
May 2, 2006
Mojahedin gravesOn a recent trip to Iran I visited the cemetary in Tabriz where I took these pictures. This is a picture of the graves of former Mojahedin-e Khalq members. Their graves are not attended to. There are placards with names only every few graves and the placards are predominatly unreadable and worn away. I was told that visitors to this part of the cemetary are looked upon suspiciously by gaurds. There were no flowers placed anywhere and I saw no visitors in this part of the cemetary [Larger photo].
-- Aidin Fathalizadeh
قبرهای مجاهدین
درمسافرتی که اخیرا به ایران داشتم . قبرستان تبریزرا بازدید کردم و این عکس ها را گرفتم. این عکسی از قبرهای اعضای مجاهدین خلق است . به این قبرها هیچ توجهی نمیشود. تنها پلاکاردهایی با نام برروی چند قبر وجود دارد و اکثر پلاکاردها نوشته هایشان بیرنگ شده و قابل خواندن نیست. به من گفتند که به کسانی که به این قبرستان می آیند گاردها به چشم مظنون نگاه میکنند. هیچ گلی درآن جا گذاشته نشده بود و هیچ کسی هم برسر قبرها
دیده نمیشد
آیدین فتح علی زاده
[عکس درسایز بزرگ ]
برگرفته از ایرانیان دات کام
No comments:
Post a Comment